First time fishing

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Joe A
Angler

First time fishing

Post by Joe A » Mon May 10, 2010 4:36 pm

I took my wife out for her first fishing trip today (ever). I expected to be done after half an hour but once she got that first bite she was hooked! All we caught were some small muskies, she got a bite by a nice looking smally but she got so excited she pulled the bait right out of its mouth :-$ ...all in all a great day on the bank of Tapps.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

RE:First time fishing

Post by Amx » Mon May 10, 2010 4:42 pm

That's great. Now she'll be a lifetime fishing partner.
Tom.

Interests: living

Nick_Barr
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Nick_Barr » Mon May 10, 2010 5:26 pm

Thats awesome..i'm looking at getting onto Tapps sometime soon. Just have to find the time.
Nick Barr's Bass Fishing Guide Service
www.NickBarrFishing.com
Silver Lake, Riffe Lake, American Lake, Lake Stielacoom, South Sound Lakes (Long, Hicks, Patterson, etc.)
Also available in E. WA: Potholes, Moses, Banks
$50 off American Lake/Lake Stielacoom Bass Trips through May to WALAKES.com Members!
INTERSTATE BATTERIES
Legend Bass Boats
Mercury Marine
Outdoor Emporium

fishnazzi
Warrant Officer

Post by fishnazzi » Mon May 10, 2010 7:27 pm

Joe nice report................. But pictures always make it better!!!!! Here is another ladies first trip http://www.bloodydecks.com/forums/washi ... 5-8-a.html