Taking Kids Fishing!

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
Elijah.Loves.Fishin
Warrant Officer

Taking Kids Fishing!

Post by Elijah.Loves.Fishin » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:09 pm

Hello Folks!

This is a video form 7/30 when I took my girlfriend and her 2 daughters fishing! It got a bit hectic but it was a lot of fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_nNsfDk-UE" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dan360
Petty Officer

Re: Taking Kids Fishing!

Post by Dan360 » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:41 pm

Good on you for taking the kids out. When I was in highschool, a guy saw me tossing a jerkbait from the bank and invited me onto his bass boat. We caught all sorts of fishand I've been hooked on bass fishing ever since. He was my fishing buddy through college until I moved away. Kids don't forget
There is certainly something in angling that tends to produce a serenity of the mind. ~Washington Irving

Elijah.Loves.Fishin
Warrant Officer

Re: Taking Kids Fishing!

Post by Elijah.Loves.Fishin » Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:54 pm

Dan360 wrote:Good on you for taking the kids out. When I was in highschool, a guy saw me tossing a jerkbait from the bank and invited me onto his bass boat. We caught all sorts of fishand I've been hooked on bass fishing ever since. He was my fishing buddy through college until I moved away. Kids don't forget
That's awesome! I usually never go fishing solo but if I had the opportunity, I'd like to do the same thing and invite someone shore fishing to join me.