Bass Clubs

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
bkinney
Angler

Bass Clubs

Post by bkinney » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:58 pm

I moved to the Kitsap area this year and I am looking to join a bass club. I do have a good amount of bass fishing experience and fishing gear from growing up fishing with my bass fishing obsessed father in Oregon. I have looked on the internet to find a club in the general area, but I am not sure which one would be best suited or if there are any that I do not know of.

As of right now, I do not have a boat(looking around for one now), so I would need one that has a really good back seater program.

Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Re: Bass Clubs

Post by Amx » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:15 pm

Call Limit Out Marine, Russ or Chris can help. They can help with a boat also.

http://limitoutmarine.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tom.

Interests: living

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:59 pm

Welcome to the area bkinney.
We do have one in our area called Long Lake Bass Club. They meet at Sportsmans Warehouse once a month. Great bunch of guys who love to fish. There are backseats available as well and they fish in a bunch of tournaments. Plus they do a lot in the community as well.
You can't find much online about them. I think they just don't have a savvy online guy who promotes the club. It took me a lot just to find them and go to one of their meetings. I ended up going with a fishing friend who had ran into a dad and son who are in the club while fishing. Real legit and cool people though. It just is a time commitment I could not do.
I believe the President is Dan Anderson.
Good luck and let me know if you need help getting ahold of anyone.
Also, I'm in Poulsbo and have a boat. Come warmer weather, hit me up and I will get you out on the water.

fishnislife
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

bkinney
Angler

Post by bkinney » Tue Jan 05, 2016 8:04 am

fishnislife wrote:Welcome to the area bkinney.
We do have one in our area called Long Lake Bass Club. They meet at Sportsmans Warehouse once a month. Great bunch of guys who love to fish. There are backseats available as well and they fish in a bunch of tournaments. Plus they do a lot in the community as well.
You can't find much online about them. I think they just don't have a savvy online guy who promotes the club. It took me a lot just to find them and go to one of their meetings. I ended up going with a fishing friend who had ran into a dad and son who are in the club while fishing. Real legit and cool people though. It just is a time commitment I could not do.
I believe the President is Dan Anderson.
Good luck and let me know if you need help getting ahold of anyone.
Also, I'm in Poulsbo and have a boat. Come warmer weather, hit me up and I will get you out on the water.

fishnislife
Thanks for the information. I have seen them listed in a few places online as a active club, but like you said it is hard to find any information about them online. I will try to contact them and check them out sometime soon.

I am also in Poulsbo and I will hit you up for some water time once the weather get better.

Thanks

skimpy
Commander

Post by skimpy » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:48 am

Electric motor only bass club
http://www.LakewoodMasterBassers.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

John Mark
Petty Officer

Post by John Mark » Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:00 pm

For those of you who like the idea of fishing bass tournaments, but don't have a big boat and a bunch of $$, you should check out Lakewood Master Bassers if you are in the south sound, and Washington State Pond Jumperz if you are in the north sound. Both are electric motor bass clubs, both have a club tournament series that is cheap to get into, and it's a great time! Lakewood Master Bassers has a meeting this Thursday, the 4th from 5:30-8:00pm at Bass Pro Shop, in the Trophy Room. This meeting is a special one as we will be having a seminar on jig fishing by FLW Pro Angler Ron Hobbs Jr. He will be speaking from 6:30-8:00pm and everyone is invited.

John Mark
Petty Officer

Post by John Mark » Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:25 am

Lakewood Master Bassers has moved our meeting location. We now meet at Carr's Restaurant in Lakewood at 11006 Bridgeport Way SW. We only have room for two more teams for this year, so come on by Thursday March 3rd from 5:30-8:00pm and get in on the action! We've got an outstanding year planned, you can check out what's going on at lakewoodmasterbassers.com

JMM