Coming to Seattle - Lake Washington?

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
CaptKeith
Angler

Coming to Seattle - Lake Washington?

Post by CaptKeith » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:41 am

Ok - this is going to sound a little weird. My name is Capt. Keith Pratt and I will be in Seattle area around the last week in Aug. thru the first week of Sept. 2007. I'm looking for a full day fishing for Bass in or around Lake Washington area. ( I have fished for all kinds of trout and salmon – I just want to be on a boat fishing for smallies or largemouths). I will be vacationing in Issaquah. I am willing to pay for boat gas and anything else, or if you are a charter captain (how much for a whole 8 hour day), or trade trip for trip. I am a charter captain in Bradenton, Florida. I fish only artificial bait (spinning or fly) in salt or freshwater, day or night (by the way, night fishing for snook in florida is a blast - they are like a giant largemouth bass on steroids). You can check out my web page on FishOrShutUp.com - http://www.fishorshutup.com/CaptKeith.htm So there it is - please feel free to send any and all info. If you choose to trade a trip for trip - your trip in Florida will be inshore (day or night) for Snook, redfish and Sea trout. If you are a fly fisherman (women) - Ladyfish (poor mans tarpon) is really fun. Remember time of year is important for different species of fishing down here. Thanks CaptKeith

bpm2000
Captain

RE:Coming to Seattle - Lake Washington?

Post by bpm2000 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:40 pm

if i had a boat id snap this up! good luck.