Any boat access at Waughop lake ? (pierce co)

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
ChrisB
Captain

Any boat access at Waughop lake ? (pierce co)

Post by ChrisB » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:02 pm

Is there anywhere to launch a car topper boat at this lake ? All the reports I read, it seems like there's a walk trail around the whole lake or something. I have a float tube also if that's the only way to fish it.. Anyone fished Waughop recently, how is the water and weeds ? I just had a terrible day on Black Lake, the water had a thick algae layer on the surface and I just wasn't getting bit. Don't want that to happen again.

What about Lake Louise, is there a boat launch at this lake ?

PM Me if you like.

Thanks.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aka Powerworm

JWerner
Warrant Officer

RE:Any boat access at Waughop lake ? (pierce co)

Post by JWerner » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:08 pm

Chris, yes you can lug a car topper into both.

Fish_Bait111397
Captain

RE:Any boat access at Waughop lake ? (pierce co)

Post by Fish_Bait111397 » Sat Sep 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Ive been there once, and it would be hard to launch a boat,,,but theres LOTS of moss,,,i would throw a top water from and still get moss.
~Men and fish are alike. They both get into trouble when they open their mouths.

~My biggest worry is that my wife (when I'm dead) will sell my fishing gear for what I said I paid for it.