Any one have some Info.

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
midnghtshdow
Petty Officer

Any one have some Info.

Post by midnghtshdow » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:41 pm

Hey, Ihave a tourney at Lake Walulla. I have never been to that area! Any one have any tips and pointers on fishing there.
Wherever there is water there must be a fish!

tagwatson360
Commander

RE:Any one have some Info.

Post by tagwatson360 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:18 pm

Don't be afraid to run upriver. If you tear off your lower unit you can just drift back to the boat launch.
Last edited by Anonymous on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BentRod
Admiral

Post by BentRod » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Where on Lake Wallula are you going to be fishing? There is a ton of territory there. Curly tail grubs on jig heads and beetle spins can produce some large SMB from the large basalt boulders that border the river along that whole stretch. There are also some great inlets along there too.

2000subaru
Commander

Post by 2000subaru » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:39 pm

tagwatson360 wrote:Don't be afraid to run upriver. If you tear off your lower unit you can just drift back to the boat launch.
Nice! :money:

rl206
Commander

Post by rl206 » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:37 pm

For smallies ive heard throwing grubs against the rocks, clear colors w/ flakes of somesort
A buddy pulled a 10 lb 11 oz largie out of there about 3 wks ago, all he told me was white :-k
Sorry but I dont even know what he used
Thats about all I know, but thats a good place if any to break out a swimbait in the shallows early am!

midnghtshdow
Petty Officer

Post by midnghtshdow » Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:16 pm

Ya, I have herd you have to be carefull of your lower unit. Thanks guys for the info! I know grubs are always good for smallies. We are launching from Sacjewia Park.
Wherever there is water there must be a fish!