Good Weather this weekend!

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
noxcape
Petty Officer

RE:Good Weather this weekend!

Post by noxcape » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:52 am

taken advantage of the nice weather and hitting tennent like on monday april 6th hopeing to finally get my first bass of the year and try out some new baits ive being getting all winter long

kzoo
Commodore

Post by kzoo » Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:47 am

I spend the entire sunday fishing! Morning sucked! No winds, but the afternoon picked up. I ended up breaking off on two and had one come unbuttoned. Trucknmusic caught two.

Fish are starting the prespawn, got fish at 20 to 25'. Lake WA WA temp was at 48.5 degrees.

Rich McVey
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Rich McVey » Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:50 am

We made it out both Sat and Sun, did alot of cruising and taking note of the structure and marking the topo. We spent most of our time Sat around Dike 4 and the bridges. Sunday was mostly arount Tapps Island.

Tons of nice rigs out Sunday. Felt like it was summer, toasty warm in a short sleve tee shirt :sunny: Finally!

I managed to loose 2 NEW bucktails, one was lost when the line broke at the apex of a cast and all I could do was watch as it splashed down some 30-40 yards away with no line in tow. The others all lost a lure or hook, and Cody managed to toss his NEW microlite with a NEW spool of NEW braid and a NEW lure into 30 ft of water #-o Lost about $100 in gear yesturday... sigh...

Yes, Im going back out tonight.
Last edited by Anonymous on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

BassFanatic
Commander

Post by BassFanatic » Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:50 pm

flippinfool wrote:
ChrisB wrote:That sucks Flippin Fool. I'm waiting to hear if Team Grippin got there hands on any lips.
whatever u do chris watch out for those grippin lips guys . all they did was drive me nuts all day long following me all over the lake casting over me bummin baits off me eating my snacks they almost ran into my boat and they bogarted the launch for like 30 mins. they also almost ran my off the road on the way home. never again!

Chris the real story is that Flippin' was the guy doin' all that, He is a very nice guy(notttt!!!!..........LOL) The only thing cool about flippin is that we get TATTOOED by the same guy!!!!!!!!!!!! (It's all good FF you are still the homie when we goin' out next) Anyway it was a fun outting hope to make somethin' happen this week before the weather get's bad again.
CPR-BOYZ
CHECK US OUT ON YOUTUBE!!!

Rich McVey
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Rich McVey » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:00 pm

kevinb wrote:Great weekend for sure,got the family out but no fish. Saw a smallie and took a few pics of
a muskrat that was just a couple feet from the boat...fearless little creature:rambo:

Can we call it spring yet?
Yes, Lets call it spring :cheers:
Attachments
HPIM2498_resize.jpg
HPIM2498_resize.jpg (57.51 KiB) Viewed 1050 times
HPIM2497_resize.jpg
HPIM2497_resize.jpg (135.38 KiB) Viewed 1051 times
HPIM2494_resize.jpg
HPIM2494_resize.jpg (119.8 KiB) Viewed 1051 times

kevinb
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by kevinb » Mon Apr 06, 2009 9:57 pm

Well done! Love the photos too,very nice.
Might head up there tomorrow with my son...before work,oh wait...cough,cough...Do I have
a cold? eh:clown:

BassinBomber
Admiral

Post by BassinBomber » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:18 am

GREAT JOB RaMcVey,..!

BB
"Passion-4-Bassin"

Rich McVey
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by Rich McVey » Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:47 am

Thanks, I know, I know... I'm awsome with a camera.:-" (point & click :cheers:)

Ellen gets the credit for pullin our familys first '09 Bass. Older spring scale said 2 lb and measured 17 in .

skimpy
Commander

Post by skimpy » Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:00 pm

:cheers: Congrats
Please Subscribe to my YouTube Channel
http://www.youtube.com/thatguyskimpy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;