Float Tube BASS Chapter - who's interested?

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
SnohoBassGuy
Warrant Officer

RE:Float Tube BASS Chapter - who's interested?

Post by SnohoBassGuy » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:07 pm

I'm available for both of those Saturdays.
Banks lake for LIFE!

2010 Big Fish Competition:
SnohoBassGuy - 0
LowVW - 4lb 11 oz

R0cky23
Warrant Officer

Post by R0cky23 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:37 pm

sounds great I go where my dad goes lol.:cheers:
Yo Adrian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
-Rocky Balboa

"Age ain't nothin"
-Rocky Balboa

"My momma said that life was like a box of chocolates, ya never know what ya gonna get".
-Forrest Gump

AaronE
Commander

Post by AaronE » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:16 pm

hookemdanno wrote:I'm almost ready. I have my Fishin Buddy fishfinder now too :cheers:

I do have one problem though. A leak in the right toe of my neoprene waders. It didn't matter late last summer when it happened, but I am not fishing in March with leaky waders. Anybody got any patching advice? I know where the hole is, just don't know how to patch it up.
You can get a neoprene patch kit just about any place that sells neoprene waders. The kits are pretty cheap and identifying where the leak is coming from is the hardest part. Patching it is pretty simple - just follow the directions on the kit :)
Puget Sound Float Tube Club
http://www.psftc.com
=====================
2010 Bass: 2
2009 Bass: 80
Year's Best: 2# 3oz
WA Best: 6# 4oz
PB: 12# 7oz (GA)

kevinb
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by kevinb » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:26 pm

I chatted with Jay about a week or so ago. I'll be attending the 1st meeting...I'm curious to join
but can't officially commit to anything just yet. Been a little busy getting our new musky club up and going
and at this moment I don't own a tube(yet) I'll more than likely join but I got to clear a little off my plate first :chef:

The Quadfather
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by The Quadfather » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:46 pm

Bisk1tSnGraV wrote:How about we try either the weekend of the 21st or the 28th? Things have been a little crazy for me as of late but those two weekends look open for me so far. Let us know so we can get this at least etched into sand.
I am at Cubscout winter camp on March 21st, so I guess I'd have to vote for the 28th... but of course I'm only 1 person.
"Honey Badger don't care.. Honey Badger don't give a ....."

4r7wHMg5Yjg

AaronE
Commander

Post by AaronE » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:13 am

March 28 works fine for me, so if there's no objections we can make that the date for the first meeting and go from there.

I'll shoot email to everyone with the info once I get the details ironed out. I have a few possible locations, just trying to finalize it.
Puget Sound Float Tube Club
http://www.psftc.com
=====================
2010 Bass: 2
2009 Bass: 80
Year's Best: 2# 3oz
WA Best: 6# 4oz
PB: 12# 7oz (GA)

Kevin K
Warrant Officer

Post by Kevin K » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:53 am

March 28th sounds great to me. AaronE and Bisk1tSnGraV let me know if you two need a hand with anything re getting the meeting set up.
Last edited by Anonymous on Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bisk1tSnGraV
Captain

Post by Bisk1tSnGraV » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:49 am

Kevin K wrote:March 28th sounds great to me. AaronE and Bisk1tSnGraV let me know if you two need a hand with anything re getting the meeting set up.
Thanks Kevin ... we will do that once this ball really starts rolling. Okay, we have the 28th dialed in for the first meeting. Location is still being worked out but mark your calendars for the 28th to get this another step in the forward direction. We will have to see if we have snow that weekend ... lol.
'course they don't have biscuits and gravy ... but if they did, I bet everyone would eat there.