New boat

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
tnj8222
Admiral

RE:New boat

Post by tnj8222 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:19 pm

racfish wrote:Nice looking boat!!!Good luck with it.During the winter months what is a good bait or lure to use on bass.Im only familiar with summer bass fishing.
drop shot, jig and c-rig worm or lizard would be my go to baits for the dead of winter.
Anthony
http://static.photobucket.com/player.sw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... EO0054.mp4
if everyday was a good day there would be alot more fisherman.

danielt
Commander

Post by danielt » Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:34 pm

Drewp wrote:
danielt wrote:
skeeter bassin wrote:Congrats Daniel!!!!!

I will be heading out to Washington on Tuesday, launching out of Coulon at around 9:30 AM. Let me know if you are interested in joining up with me.
Ill be there with my rain gear on.
Well? Did you guys hit any winter smallies? I want to get out there now that the busy holiday season has passed.

Details!:cheers:
Naw we both had stuff come up. Plenty of time left in the winter. Too much actually.

CK14
Lieutenant

Post by CK14 » Wed Jan 09, 2008 11:57 pm

racfish wrote:.During the winter months what is a good bait or lure to use on bass.Im only familiar with summer bass fishing.
most people just slowly drag a tube or grub along the bottom, usually in about 50' or so.

ChrisB
Captain

Post by ChrisB » Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:34 am

Sweet boat Daniel !! The old Champs are better than the new ones. You'll love it. See you out there.
aka Powerworm

2000subaru
Commander

Post by 2000subaru » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:23 am

I'll be on the lookout for ya in the near future. It will be hard to miss such a good looking boat on the water. Nich catch!

Chris