Washington Bass Lakes

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
bob johansen
Commander

Washington Bass Lakes

Post by bob johansen » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:08 am

How many different lakes, reservoirs and sloughs have you successfully fished for bass in Washington State? I have recorded 278 - county by county. I have the lake name (a few unnamed) the date, inches & pounds of the bass, the lure, and fishing buddy if I were fishing with one. My most numerous county lakes are King-61, Snohomish-31, Grant-25, Mason-20, Thurston-17, Pierce-16, Kitsap-11, Skagit-11, and from then on it drops into single digit numbers. Twenty-nine different counties total. May the fishing Gods smile on you.
A nice bass is too valuable a resource to enjoy catching only once.

Fishing adds years to your life and life to your years - Homer Circle

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

RE:Washington Bass Lakes

Post by Bigbass Dez » Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:20 pm

Bass tracker , shortly after becoming a member on this site i picked up very fast that you are a very experienced bass angler and your posts and comments means alot to me personaly because im aware that you have a great deal of bass fishing knowledge in this state . I have only been here for 3 years and just really stating to get out more and more exporing different lakes (first year on a boat)... some day i hope to have covered as many lakes as you , Guys like your self play a very important role to sites like this, So Hats off to you guy for being a good sport and a darn good angler.. I would really enjoy an oppertunity someday to fish with you .... till then Happy Hooking , and may your next bass be your best bass ....BBD

Dobyns Rods
http://www.dobynsrods.com/

Panic Minnow
http://density-tackle.com/

3 Rivers marine
3riversmarine.com

B.A.S.S member
F.L.W. member
T.B.F member

Official WashingtonLakes.com Video Consultant

bob johansen
Commander

Post by bob johansen » Thu Jul 05, 2007 5:33 pm

Thanks for the kind words Dez. You are welcome to my back seat anytime. Lets think this fall when the bass have shaken off the post spawn doldrums. BT

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:41 pm

you got it bud we will plan a trip in october sometime ... looking forward to it .. :cheers: :bounce:
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dobyns Rods
http://www.dobynsrods.com/

Panic Minnow
http://density-tackle.com/

3 Rivers marine
3riversmarine.com

B.A.S.S member
F.L.W. member
T.B.F member

Official WashingtonLakes.com Video Consultant

bob johansen
Commander

Post by bob johansen » Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:38 am

Yahoo, another lake on the list -- Number 279! It has become difficult for me to add a new lake to my list of successfully fished Washington bass Lakes. Yesterday however, I add one with a beautiful 5 pounder. The report and pic unfortunately had to be in the secret lakes section.