Start the new year off right!

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
marktfd88
Petty Officer

Start the new year off right!

Post by marktfd88 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:06 am

Headed to Lake Washington to start the new year off right. A group of us will be on the lake New Year's Day to start the fishing year off with some nice Lake Washington smallies. I will be at the ramp at 7:30 and fishing all day, or until I get tired of catching BIG smallies, which ever comes first. So let's see a group out there and get some lines wet.

Mark
Limit Out Performance Marine
Powell Rods
P-Line
Owner Hooks

bcalvert
Lieutenant

RE:Start the new year off right!

Post by bcalvert » Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:32 am

Mark, sent a PM.
Washington State Pond Jumperz
Washington's First Electric Only Bass Club
Hosting five open entry electric motor bass tournaments in 2012.

For the rich, there is therapy. For the rest of us, there is FISHING!

davidwat1
Sponsor
Sponsor

Post by davidwat1 » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:13 am

Hey Mark, leave a couple stragglers for Dez and I on Saturday!!! Well Dez probably won't settle for stragglers, but me I have no pride, or shame! :) Have a great time out there and see ya on the water soon!
Dave
http://www.WatkinsBassfishing.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Sponsor WashingtonLakes.com

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:23 am

I'm gonna try to go Sat., maybe Sun.. The boat is empty of gas. Fri. is payday, I get my retirement check on the 1st, auto deposit so it'll be available. Can't be getting the boat wet Fri. as then it'll stay wet all winter, I hate that.
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tom.

Interests: living

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:30 am

davidwat1 wrote:Hey Mark, leave a couple stragglers for Dez and I on Saturday!!! Well Dez probably won't settle for stragglers, but me I have no pride, or shame! :) Have a great time out there and see ya on the water soon!
Dave

I live by a strick rule while hunt'n bass "No stagglers allowed" period !!! lol David dont worry about marky mark sore mouthing those trout and sqaw fish friday ! based on my internal spiritual connection to lake washington saturday will be the better bite !

Okay now that i have put out a little trash talk Mark , make sure to take a pic of those colorful fish and we will come back to this thread and do some posting !! my 2010 prediction is that we all will have a great start !! And if marks happens to bag the biggest smallie , ahhh good luck with that flat tire when i get back to the launch !!! lmao !! :bounce:

On a serious note , as mark indicated above , it would be cool to see as many boaters come out and help get the new year going .. happy hooking and may you next bass be your best bass !!!

BBD
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dobyns Rods
http://www.dobynsrods.com/

Panic Minnow
http://density-tackle.com/

3 Rivers marine
3riversmarine.com

B.A.S.S member
F.L.W. member
T.B.F member

Official WashingtonLakes.com Video Consultant

Bassmaster3000
Petty Officer

Post by Bassmaster3000 » Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:22 am

Man I wish I lived on the west side of the state lol, it's all frozen over here!!! Good luck Mark for later today, and I'm sure I'll be talking to Dez before Sat, but good luck anyway!!

TIGHT LINES:

Bassmaster
AKA: J-Dawg

Who need's goldbacks or silverbacks? I'll take BRONZEBACKS!!!
BASSMASTER YOUTH MEMBER
REMEMBER TO CATCH AND REALEASE!!!!!!!

Bigbass Dez
Admiral

Post by Bigbass Dez » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:09 am

Bigbass Dez wrote:
davidwat1 wrote:Hey Mark, leave a couple stragglers for Dez and I on Saturday!!! Well Dez probably won't settle for stragglers, but me I have no pride, or shame! :) Have a great time out there and see ya on the water soon!
Dave

I live by a strick rule while hunt'n bass "No stagglers allowed" period !!! lol David dont worry about marky mark sore mouthing those trout and sqaw fish friday ! based on my internal spiritual connection to lake washington saturday will be the better bite !

Okay now that i have put out a little trash talk Mark , make sure to take a pic of those colorful fish and we will come back to this thread and do some posting !! my 2010 prediction is that we all will have a great start !! And if marks happens to bag the biggest smallie , ahhh good luck with that flat tire when i get back to the launch !!! lmao !! :bounce:

On a serious note , as mark indicated above , it would be cool to see as many boaters come out and help get the new year going .. happy hooking and may you next bass be your best bass !!!

BBD

Well carma has proved itself once again , Sunday i boated a 20" trout ..lmao !! i would say something like "im not gonna talk anymore smack prior to fishing , but there no fun in that at all ..lol Good times and fun moments with the WL.COM crew !!!

Dobyns Rods
http://www.dobynsrods.com/

Panic Minnow
http://density-tackle.com/

3 Rivers marine
3riversmarine.com

B.A.S.S member
F.L.W. member
T.B.F member

Official WashingtonLakes.com Video Consultant