yamamoto kreature

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
bhuynh
Angler

yamamoto kreature

Post by bhuynh » Sun Jun 03, 2007 1:32 pm

anybody use the gary yamamoto kreature around kingco? how? has it worked?

kickerfish
Petty Officer

RE:yamamoto kreature

Post by kickerfish » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:02 pm

I have used Kreatures since they first came out. I love them flipping docks as well as a carolina rig with them. The only problem I have is they are so impregnated with salt which makes them not very durable. I usually go through about 3-4 packages on a good day of fishing. They sink pretty well so I Texas rig them with a 1/16 or 3/16 weight. All my luck has been in North Carolina, since I just moved out here from there. I did catch a couple with a Kreature (watermelon color, T- rigged) in Pierce County last week.

danielt
Commander

Post by danielt » Sun Jun 03, 2007 2:11 pm

Texas rig with a 3/8th bullet weight pegged. Pitch them into heavy cover.

fishnislife
Admiral

Post by fishnislife » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:29 pm

I bought a bag when they first came out and like kickerfish said, they fall about real easy. Your lucky to stick 2 bass with the same bait. I do have some in my arsenal but they don't get a lot of play unless I'm not getting anything on my go to baits.

fishnislife
Fish, Baits, Tournaments & BBQ's, Scenic Pictures, Hunting and World Record Pix:
http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c176/fishnislife/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

CK14
Lieutenant

Post by CK14 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:43 pm

YES THEY WORK!!! great bait, i like using them weightless.

jake campbell
Petty Officer

Post by jake campbell » Mon Jun 04, 2007 10:41 pm

They work Great in most conditions, flippin them texas style in heavy cover, and around the weed edges works good for me!