Freeze your bASS Blast

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
John Mark
Petty Officer

Freeze your bASS Blast

Post by John Mark » Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:22 am

Evergreen Bass Club would like to invite you all to the 7th annual Freeze Your bASS Blast!
Saturday, February 23rd 2013 at Lake Sammamish.
80% Payout.
$1000 Big Fish Pot!
This is our fund raiser for the annual "Take A Warrior Fishing" event that we put on each July for military personel and their families.
Attached below are the official flyer, and entry form.
Let me know if you would like me to forward a copy of the official rules.
Please contact me with any questions.
Hope to see you all out there!

John Mark
Petty Officer

Re: Freeze your bASS Blast

Post by John Mark » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:06 am

Congratulations to the team of Mark Maderos and Austin Heyer for winning this years Freeze Your bASS Blast!
Their 3 fish limit of small mouth weighed in at almost 10.5 lbs, with the big fish for the tournament at just over 4 lbs. They got a $2100 payday for their efforts!
The raffle was one of the best I've ever seen, with many raffle items worth $200-300 each! BIG thanks to all of our sponsors that made that happen!
The turnout was low, with only 19 boats, even though the weather was as good as you could ask for this time of year.
I will be posting the full results soon on our website, along with the full list of sponsors.

JMM

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:51 am

Congrats Mark and Austin. :cheers:
Tom.

Interests: living

fishingmachine
Admiral

Post by fishingmachine » Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:24 am

Here are two pictures from the Freeze your bass blast on Sammamish at the end of February.
I was lucky enough to fish with Mark Maderos and he and I put a whooping on em and ended winning the tourney with a 3 fish limit for 10.15lbs with a big fish of 4.12lb. This tournament only uses a 3 fish limit. We caught 9 fish all day and all of our fish were caught on a dropshot in 47-59ft. Caught fish on a cut bait as well as a dropshot bait I personally make called the money shot.

AaronW
Warrant Officer

Post by AaronW » Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:23 pm

Nice job guys, looks like fun

Mike Carey
Owner/Editor
Owner/Editor

Post by Mike Carey » Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:27 pm

congrats guys!

"Takers get the honey, Givers sing the blues".