Long lake and kitsap lake bass fishing help

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
DeLukefur
Petty Officer

Long lake and kitsap lake bass fishing help

Post by DeLukefur » Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:54 pm

Hello guys! I was wondering what large mouth bass fisherman use for longlake and kitsap lake and what the best spots are. Ive heard alot of different advice for fishing these lakes but never can seem to get bass, if you can help me i would much appreciate it ! thank you, Luke
One of my favorite things to do is fish for bass. My favorite setup is a G-Loomis GL2 popping with a Abu Garcia Revo SX bait caster.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Re: Long lake and kitsap lake bass fishing help

Post by Amx » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:03 pm

I don't know either lake, but bass are bass. What works in Florida works here. What works in Lake Sammamish will work in those lakes.

Just keep trying.

Start shallow, work deeper and deeper. Then try another spot, the same way, then another spot.

Use topwater, crankbaits, plastic worms, dropshot, carolina rigs, jigs. Just keep at it.

If it's the Long Lake that I'm thinking of, use a spinnerbait thru the milfoil. And a floating frog and weightless worm over the weeds.

Watch videos about Bass fishing, read some books and lots of magazine articles. Go to the library and read the magazines.

Join a bass fishing club if you are serious about it.
Tom.

Interests: living

DeLukefur
Petty Officer

Post by DeLukefur » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:19 pm

thankyou amx, i will keep trying and take your advice and work shallow to deeper. I like to use alot of spinner baits and have been looking online about bass fishing. Luke
One of my favorite things to do is fish for bass. My favorite setup is a G-Loomis GL2 popping with a Abu Garcia Revo SX bait caster.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:24 pm

Go to Youtube to watch some vids.
Tom.

Interests: living