Bass'n Video input from all:

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
tnj8222
Admiral

RE:Bass'n Video input from all:

Post by tnj8222 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:34 pm

Was totally joking tag, you know your the man, and I always appreciate your tips.
Anthony
http://static.photobucket.com/player.sw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... EO0054.mp4
if everyday was a good day there would be alot more fisherman.

f1sh1nf00l
Warrant Officer

Post by f1sh1nf00l » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:17 pm

Tubes! Does anyone fish tubes any more?? I have a box full of 'em but no confidence in them. Is the tube a relavent bait anymore? I would love to see a "tubes" video at some point. I've told myself that I'm going to put some time into tubes this year......we'll see if that happens....

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:18 pm

I fish tubes all the time. Probably what replaced my using worms.

Should be lots of tube vids on YouTube.
Tom.

Interests: living

BillMcMurry
Petty Officer

Post by BillMcMurry » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:16 pm

I like pitchin magnum tubes then ripin lips!!!!
gotten Bigger to the boat...... but I just cant get them in too beat 7lb 15oz...... one day ill just use the dang net lOl

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:18 pm

Lots-o-tube youtubes. [laugh]

youtube tube fishing
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tom.

Interests: living

BillMcMurry
Petty Officer

Post by BillMcMurry » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:29 pm

one of my favorite colors, that bass pro shop dosnt make anymore, is the Blue Shad. I ordered a 50 pack about 10 years or so ago then they stoped the color. back in the day, it kicked butt at duck lake! it won me that tourney also lol i need to find my camra??????:-k
gotten Bigger to the boat...... but I just cant get them in too beat 7lb 15oz...... one day ill just use the dang net lOl

f1sh1nf00l
Warrant Officer

Post by f1sh1nf00l » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:33 pm

Amx wrote:I fish tubes all the time. Probably what replaced my using worms.

Should be lots of tube vids on YouTube.
Well, yeah, you can find a video of literally anything on youtube. But not with Dez and Mike.

kzoo
Commodore

Post by kzoo » Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:35 pm

Being from Michigan, I still use them just to show them a different biscuit around here.

SmanOhood
Petty Officer

Post by SmanOhood » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Dez on the front, Mike filming. Mason lake. Post spawn.

skeeter bassin
Lieutenant

Post by skeeter bassin » Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:16 am

kevinb wrote:Hey Dez,really appreciate the information you have provided over the years.

Not sure if I have a lake size preference but one thing I would like to see and learn more about is the dropshot,more specifically,the proper rigging,knots and proper weights for the type of applications. Maybe even a description of what length/distance from sinker to hook. I suppose just about anything is helpful to me,I just havn't really got the dropshot thing figured out. I'm always game to learn various techniques to become a more rounded angler,even toss in a nice piece about swimbaits. I could go on for days to highlight my lack of bass skills:clown:
Kevin,
I am in your local area (Bonney Lake). It would be my pleasure to take you out and show you what I know as far as drop-shotting goes. I work a rotating schedule and prefer to go out mid-week. With Tapps being low still, Washington would be a good choice to get out to. Spring Break is this coming week and I have taken the week off to take my son fishing. You are more than welcome to join us.

Let me know if you're up for it and we can get together to find a time that works.

Mike
Last edited by skeeter bassin on Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
When you think you know it all, its time to quit. Knowledge should be gained on every trip.

kevinb
Rear Admiral One Star

Post by kevinb » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:42 pm

skeeter bassin wrote:
kevinb wrote:Hey Dez,really appreciate the information you have provided over the years.

Not sure if I have a lake size preference but one thing I would like to see and learn more about is the dropshot,more specifically,the proper rigging,knots and proper weights for the type of applications. Maybe even a description of what length/distance from sinker to hook. I suppose just about anything is helpful to me,I just havn't really got the dropshot thing figured out. I'm always game to learn various techniques to become a more rounded angler,even toss in a nice piece about swimbaits. I could go on for days to highlight my lack of bass skills:clown:
Kevin,
I am in your local area (Bonney Lake). It would be my pleasure to take you out and show you what I know as far as drop-shotting goes. I work a rotating schedule and prefer to go out mid-week. With Tapps being low still, Washington would be a good choice to get out to. Spring Break is this coming week and I have taken the week off to take my son fishing. You are more than welcome to join us.

Let me know if you're up for it and we can get together to find a time that works.

Mike
Hey Mike,its been awhile since we've chatted. I appreciate the offer,I'll send you a PM
in just a bit. Just returned from Tapps and got caught in a monsoon.

ChrisB
Captain

Post by ChrisB » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:51 pm

SmanOhood wrote:Dez on the front, Mike filming. Mason lake. Post spawn.
That would be cool. Hopefully there will be some catching, I'm thinking that will be a tough bite.
aka Powerworm

The HAWG HUNTER
Warrant Officer

Post by The HAWG HUNTER » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:02 am

Mason is tough when there biting. Post spawn, I'ed like to see that fishing show. They might have Tag as a guest for that one.
My Dad would say," Boy, some people just can't fish"