Take me fishing!!!! I'll pay half of gas................

An area to discuss your Bassin' adventures.
Forum rules
Forum Post Guidelines: This Forum is rated “Family Friendly”. Civil discussions are encouraged and welcomed. Name calling, negative, harassing, or threatening comments will be removed and may result in suspension or IP Ban without notice. Please refer to the Terms of Service and Forum Guidelines post for more information. Thank you
TexasBassMan
Angler

Take me fishing!!!! I'll pay half of gas................

Post by TexasBassMan » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:02 pm

I am new to the area, just relocated from Ft. Hood, Tx and live in Olympia. Of course I am military.

I am trying to see if there is anyone local that would be willing to take me out on a lake and of course I would split the gas cost. Before I moved from Texas I fished for 2 years with Texas Anglers Bass Club finishing 1st and 2nd in consecutive years and qualified and fished the Federation State tourney 2010 and qualified for 2011 but relocated before tourney. I have a few club tourney wins and a personal best 6.5lb LMB, 4lb smallie (which arent very abundant in Texas). Before I moved I sold my 18ft Triton Bass boat in the hopes of upgrading, but the timing just isnt right at the moment. So at the moment I am bank fishing Black Lake which of course is no fun at all. I have all my own gear (a few poles and most terminal tackle) rest is in storage.

So if you are semi local and wanting some company give me a shout. I am originally from Tumwater just grew up fishing for Trout but the last 8 yrs I have been in Texas fishing for the glorious bucket mouth.

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

RE:Take me fishing!!!! I'll pay half of gas................

Post by Amx » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Welcome to Washington Lakes. There are a few members who live in that area. Bass fishing is just now getting a good spring start. Be patent and someone will take you fishing.
Tom.

Interests: living

Amx
Vice Admiral Three Stars

Post by Amx » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Also make sure you make a post/reply here;

http://www.washingtonlakes.com/forum/ya ... -List.aspx

and get on the list.
Tom.

Interests: living

tnj8222
Admiral

Post by tnj8222 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:01 pm

I have been wanting to fish black lake send me pm with contact info and well see about getting out.
Anthony
http://static.photobucket.com/player.sw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... EO0054.mp4
if everyday was a good day there would be alot more fisherman.

BillMcMurry
Petty Officer

Post by BillMcMurry » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:02 pm

Welcome Aboard TexasBassMan. When I get an open seat in my boat Ill hollar at yah. I dont have a time frame of when that is But id be more than happy to take a fellow basser out. plus theres a club in your area with good folk. Capital City Bass Club. anyway, welcome!
gotten Bigger to the boat...... but I just cant get them in too beat 7lb 15oz...... one day ill just use the dang net lOl

fishaholictaz
Admiral

Post by fishaholictaz » Thu Mar 24, 2011 5:17 am

Offut lake produces big bass! They rent boats and will get you pointed in the right direction. Tell them taz from WL sent you:cheers:
A fisherman= A JERK ON ONE END OF A FISHING POLE WAITING FOR A JERK ON THE OTHER!!
Hello, my name is Tim and I am addicted to fishing!
Coming to you from Wyoming!!!
Photo bucket

f1sh1nf00l
Warrant Officer

Post by f1sh1nf00l » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:10 pm

Welcome aboard! I'm originally from Texas, born in Lubbock. Hope you do better with the weather up here than I do....I live in Lakewood, right by American lake, and probably will be going out this weekend. The bass bite is starting to heat up, and there are some very nice smallies to be caught on American. Shoot me a pm and let me know when you are wanting to get out.

The HAWG HUNTER
Warrant Officer

Post by The HAWG HUNTER » Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:46 pm

Welcome aboard :salut: When I'm out that way with a open seat I'll shoot ya a PM.
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Mar 24, 2011 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Dad would say," Boy, some people just can't fish"